Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Chloe Mills has only one problem: her boss, Bennett Ryan. He’s exacting, blunt, inconsiderate—and completely irresistible. A Beautiful
It was originally written as a Twi fan-fic titled "The Office". I didn't read that version, so I can not comment on the differences.
This book is the classic alpha male CEO, cute and snarky assistant story. There were lots of sex in inappropriate place, and ripped expensive underwear. That being said, it was a really steamy read. I would rate the sexual tension and witty banter at a solid 4 stars, but the other dialog and character development left a little to be desired.
- The cover is what really drew me in. I am a sucker for a good cover, I know it makes me superficial....but who cares.
- The tension between Chloe and Bennett was palpable.
- The sex scenes were melt your panties hot!
- The story line left a little to be desired, and the dialog between the characters was a little to predictable.
- I wanted it to be longer.