Monday, January 21, 2013

Reaper's Property

Reaper's PropertyReaper's Property by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5

I would say this is a mix up of Kristen Ashley's Motorcycle Man, and Undeniable. It is not as raw as Undeniable, but way more use of the C-word than you find in an Ashley book.
I found myself hooked to it. There was lots of action, and smexy times, to keep you entertained. The anal fetish of the anti-hero was a little offputting, but I perservered. I see a sequel in the future for some of the other characters. I will be picking it up.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mary. Nice reviews on your blog :) I hope to check them out.

    New follower from ‘Goodreads Simply Sensational Coffee…’ Follow back?
    Kaykay @ The Creative Forum
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete