Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rule by Jay Crownover




Rule (Rule, #1)Rule by Jay Crownover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am really glad I waited for the nice and fixed version of this book.  I had heard great things about, but people seemed really annoyed that it was poorly edited.  This version had no problems that I could see.

Rule is your quintesencial tattooed, asshole, player, bad boy....you know the ones we always fall in love with.
Shaw is your uncommon rich girl with family issues in love with aforementioned bad boy.
Unlike most of the stories with these characters, it didn't follow the same formula.  It was a nice and easy read without too much angst to drive you nuts.  It also has one of my favorite quotes froma a book ever.

"I'm not giving you his number because he's mine and if you get anywhere near him I swear to God the things I do to you will be chronicled on Investigation Discovery for years to come" Shaw

I gave her a fictional character high five!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment