Sunday, September 15, 2013

Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille

This one is hot..........I originally just bought it for the hot cover, and promise of a hot MMA romance, but it delivered so much more.

"He scared me. He thrilled me.
And after one touch, all I could think about was getting more..."

That about sums it up.  Mac is a broke, wanna be EMT who literally stumbles into the ring where she meets Max.  They have instant chemistry, and boy is it hot.  I really enjoyed Mac's sense of humor, and her funny nicknames for people.  It totally reminded me of something I would do.  
I love it when the leading ladies are more normal and quirky.  How many leggy bombshells that know exactly what to say can you really have.  I love the awkward conversation, and embarrassingly realistic drunk moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment