Sunday, May 19, 2013

Biker Love done right!


Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My mind is currently blown....I need time to formulate a review, yeah it was that good!!!

Madeline is the goddess of all that is raw, gritty, sexy, painful, and hot!!  She has written one of the best MC books ever.  I love this one more than Undeniable. (I honestly didn't think that was possible)

It is not a pretty, I love you, no I love you more book.  It is about what really happens when four damaged people try to make things work. Especially in a world that doesn't play by the rules most people feel are normal.  They say and do horrible things to each other, but they also love stronger than most people.

I really loved that was so much of Eva and Deuce's story in this. Half of the book is devoted to Ripper and Danny, and half to Eva and Deuce.  It gives you all the time between where last book left off, and the Epilogue.  I was wondering how Deuce and Eva would heal after all the things that went down with Frankie, and this gave you all the ugly and beautiful details.  I fell in love with Deuce all over again.

We also get insight into what makes Ripper tick, and what exactly happened when he was taken by Frankie.  Why he is so mad at Eva, and how he hooked up with Danny.

Loved it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment