Sunday, May 19, 2013

KA attack


Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OK.......it was a 2.5
Once again I really wanted to like this story........but I didn't.  Call me old fashioned, but I like a little romancing before my characters fall into bed together.  I also love a well written Alpha.  I got neither with this book.

Spoilers ahead!!

The book starts with the two of them hooking up.  There is no usual KA wooing, and witty banter.  Just some wham bam, thank you Hop.  There was so much deep stuff going on with both them that could have been explored, it just wasn't.  I actually *gasp* skipped some of the love scenes.  I know, I am appalled for myself.  KA writes hot sex scenes.  I just got tired of the argue..sex...argue...action scene...sex...argue formula.

I actually stopped reading at around 80% when they were having a tender moment and Hop busts out with something along the lines of " I love it when that mouth is around my cock".  I did a massive eye roll, and put down the iPad.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment