Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love Thy Neighbor by Belle Aurora

Love this cover!!


4.5 Stars!!!



Author's blurb:
Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

So why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?






I read the first book in this series a couple of months ago, Friend-Zoned, and fell in love with it.  I really didn't think the sequel was going to be able to top it, I was wrong. Belle Aurora is a genius when it comes to the witty banter, and sexual tension needed for a really good book.  Where Friend-Zoned dealt with a little bit more serious subject, Love Thy Neighbor was able to be a little lighter.  The tension and fighting between Asher and Nat seen in the first book turns into something sweet and adorable in this one.

I read most of this book during BookBash this last weekend.  There were several passages I read to my roommates because I was laughing like a fool and needed to share.  We all agree that Nat's cockbloking Asher is the funniest thing ever.  I can not wait for the next book.  


No comments:

Post a Comment